Jan 1, 2010

Happy New Year! Our Bayberry Candle burning New Year's Eve. Burned out just in time for New Year EST!
This morning I woke up convinced it was New Year's Eve and that I had to open the store. I made it to the bathroom before going, "Huh?" So Happy New Year from a bleary eyed retailer who is glad things can settle back to normal. It's a long crazy ride from Thanksgiving to December 31.

Tom's New Year outfit. Skipped the crowds in downtown Rehoboth and stayed home. Tom made Crab Imperial and we drank heavily to get over the shock of how much we paid for the Maryland Crab. No we did not get it at Good For You Market! I'm looking into it though. It was yummy for the tummy, but not much money left for my honey afterwards!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More